Share Capital Investor Residence Permits
- August 1, 2019
- Posted by: SB Latvia
- Category: Latvia Immigration
The documents to be submitted if you wish to obtain a residence permit in the Republic of Latvia as a person who has invested in the share capital of a company for the purpose of increase thereof or who has invested in the share capital of a company upon founding of a new business company, and has paid EUR 10 000 into the State budget:
- such investment is at least EUR 50 000 and is made in a business company with the number of employees not exceeding 50, such company’s annual turnover or annual balance does not exceed EUR 10 million. Upon investing in the equity capital of one capital company, a temporary residence permit shall be issued to no more than 10 foreigners, if each of them has made the investment laid down in this paragraph and paid EUR 10 000 into the State budget;
- such investment is at least EUR 100 000 and is made in a business company with the number of employees exceeding 50 and such company’s annual turnover or annual balance exceeds EUR 10 million.
- the investment is at least EUR 100 000 and it has been performed in the equity capital of a capital company, which together with one or several subsidiaries registered in the Republic of Latvia employs more than 50 employees and total annual turnover or annual balance thereof exceed EUR 10 million:
You shall present a valid travel document admitted in the Republic of Latvia and submit the following documents:
- a definite sample form for a residence permit request;
- a photography;
- a document confirming the necessary subsistence;
- a document confirming the state duty payment.
Before the submission of the documents your inviter shall approve the invitation letter at the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs.
If you are accompanied by your minor child or a child under maintenance you shall submit all the above mentioned documents about him/her (except the marriage approving document), as well as the relationship confirming document and a permission of the other parent to reside in the Republic of Latvia notarially approved or signed in the presence of an officer of the administrative body or representation.
! If a foreigner should make payment of EUR 10 000 into the State budget, the bank details will be specified in the decision to issue a temporary residence permit.